Thursday 14 June 2012

Untrustworthy Sites

There are a lot of untrustworthy sites out there.  I know because I test them and report on them.  Some stay and others disappear.

Of course there are different reasons for sites "going bump", sometimes it is because they are scam sites and other times it is bad management, planning or economics that has let them down.

"BuxAdNet" - an advertising site for Bux sites (PTC sites) had really bad management.  The owner never made any money but neither did the people who helped keep the site active.  Ultimately the site died - in fact don't bother looking for it because it has gone, alone with the sister PTCRankings.

Other sites you can look at and think "no, thanks" because they look too good to be true (in which case they usually are) or don't have the experience.  Ragabux and IconBux fit that mould for me.  I'm not saying they are scam sites, I'm just saying I don't trust them and because this is my site they make it on to the untrustworthy sites list.

Do your research, including checking the pages on here and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment