Friday 9 March 2012

Mobile Phone Survey Apps

The Internet of course is not restricted to static locations, in fact the majority of Internet browsing is conducted "on the move" using mobile devices.

There are apps (usually surveys) where you can earn money, but the majority of these either do not pay or   are scams that pay rarely/never.  So, to keep things simple I'm just going to list a few to avoid and and then 1 you should try (which is what I'm currently doing).

I'm an Android user, so that biases the ones I list here, however...

Avoid:
  • AppRedeem - this is one of those site that might pay you once, but then start to fail on you.  It is very buggy, has terrible support/admin and will waste more time than I care to say.
  • iPinion - this site make you fill in 2 surveys before giving zero surveys for you to do.  This makes it impossible to cashout and you are left realising that you've wasted 5 minutes of your time and space on your phone.  I checked this twice a day for a month, with not a single survey being available.
  • Valued Opinions - now I rate this site, they are on my list of trusted sites, but their mobile app is rubbish, offering very few surveys.  The app itself is good for checking your online balance and I hope it improves.
Try:
  • NPolls - there seems to be a new poll every other day and every other poll pays ($0.20).  You need $10 to cash out and I'm currently 2 weeks into a test ($1.00 on my balance), so will inform you if they pay.  But it's a tidy app, has good support and worth giving a go.

2 comments:

  1. Could not agree with you more about the Valued-Opinions app. It needs improving drastically. Which is a real shame because there main site is one of the best survey sites around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stuart,

    I agree, Valued Opinions has provided me with over £100 in 3 years and I don't complete surveys religiously. When their app came our I thought it would be great - and though it looks great, there just aren't enough surveys! I'll check back in a few months to see if any improvements have been made.

    I suggest Valued Opinions for internet surveys and NPolls for mobile, which provide very quick polls (rather than surveys) and ticks over nicely at $0.40-$0.60 per week. You can also put notifications on to let you know when polls are available.

    Hope you enjoy the blog - any feedback is always welcome. Thanks for your comment,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete